Can’t start your workday without a cup of coffee? Can’t you take a break without walking past the coffee machine? And do you always drink a cup of comfort after eating? Do not worry, because you are certainly not alone. The following 17 signs of a coffee addiction are recognizable to many, many people. However?!
1. A cup of coffee is the first thing you think about in the morning
It is your biggest motivation to get up.
2. Because you know: you cannot enjoy your first cup
And your family members, your love and your colleagues also know that.
3. The scent alone will enchant you
As long as you are allowed to taste after smelling, of course.
4. You dream of a coffee machine with a timer
Or even better: you already have one and wake up to that wonderful scent every morning.
5. Even if one cup is not enough to wake you up
Your body is more used to it.
6. You take a thermos coffee with you on the road
It’s a matter of being prepared for everything.
7. You are also a regular customer in the coffee bar
They already know your order by heart.
8. And of course you order the largest cup there
With a little one you just don’t have enough.
9. You are a big fan of coffee breaks at work
Not to be social, but for coffee of course.
10. You don’t understand why people choose decaffeine
Or even worse: tea! Imagine.
11. You occasionally receive comments about your coffee breath
12. And people encourage you to drink a little less coffee
12. Articles about the health benefits of coffee will immediately appear on your Facebook page
Just like this article, to prove that you are not alone.
13. You would rather drink bad coffee than no coffee at all
The urge for caffeine is simply too great.
14. Your favorite snacks are those with… coffee flavor
Tiramisu or coffee flavored ice cream, anyone?
15. If you don’t drink coffee for some dark reason, you will have a splitting headache
Your body needs it, you can’t help it.
16. At the end of the day, you have no idea how many cups you have drunk
Does that matter?
17. But you know it is now time for your next cup
(Sources: BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, Thought Catalog, Women’s Health.)