Disclaimer: We are looking for products for you that we think you will like. The selection is subjective, but editorially independent. We have affiliate partnerships, i.e. if you make a purchase using a link marked with an asterisk, we get a small commission.
If you are thinking of getting a new smart speaker, you should be quick. Because at Amazon the Echo Dot is currently available for a whopping 9.99 euros *. Normally, the voice-controlled speaker with the intelligent personal assistant Alexa costs 59.99 euros – so you save a proud 50.00 euros!
What you should pay attention to with the Echo Dot offer from Amazon
Echo Dot plus two months of Amazon Music Unlimited – 29.97 euros instead of 79.97 euros *
But there is a small catch: At this price, the smart speaker is only available for new customers of Amazon Music Unlimited *. If you now register for two months with the Amazon music streaming service (you pay another 9.99 euros per month), you can secure the Echo Dot for only 9.99 euros.
The total cost of the speaker and the subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited is EUR 29.97. The package costs only 25.97 euros for members of Amazon Prime, since Amazon Music Unlimited is a little cheaper for Prime customers *.
The benefits of Amazon Music Unlimited
- Unlimited access to 60 million songs, thousands of playlists and radio stations.
- Ad-free music enjoyment in brilliant quality on all your devices.
- You can download songs and listen offline.
- The service is compatible with Alexa voice control.
Also Read: 6 Benefits Only Amazon Prime Members Have
And if you are afraid of loyalty: Amazon Music Unlimited * can be canceled at any time. If you don’t feel like it after the two months, you can simply cancel the subscription. Should you miss this, it will renew itself every month.
* We are looking for products for you that we think you will like. We have affiliate partnerships, i.e. if you make a purchase using a link marked with an asterisk, we get a small commission. This does not affect our recommendations and the selection of products. The content is also independent of our advertising marketing. You can find our guidelines for journalistic independence here: www.axelspringer.com/de/leitlinien-derjournalistik-unabhaengigkeit