Ask all your questions about the tax return to experts | Money

Ask all your questions via and they will be answered on Wednesday. Experts from the Tax Authorities, the Association for Tax Payers, FNV Belastingservice, Anbo elderly association, mortgage advisers Van Bruggen Adviesgroep and asset manager Grant Thornton are at your service.

Have you already completed and sent the tax return and do you find out, for example, that you have forgotten a deductible item? No problem. You can simply fill in the declaration again and resend it. The Tax and Customs Administration only looks at the latest version sent. Even if you find out that you have forgotten a deductible item in previous years, you can still correct it. Do not enter the deductible item in the tax return for 2020, but correct the earlier tax return. You can now still adjust the returns for the years 2016 to 2019.


Related Articles

Back to top button