Nokia is not only pushing its current 5G flagship into the hands of James Bond, the latest offer is also more attractive for us.
The currently most expensive of the current Nokia smartphones is gradually falling in price, now it is only 399 euros. In return, you can get the current Bond phone while it is still in the Alternate online shop. The offer is probably only available to a limited extent, as it makes the smartphone much more attractive.
With this price, the Nokia smartphone is a real alternative to the Google Pixel 4a 5G.
What is in the Nokia 8.3 5G:
- 6.81 ″ FHD + PureDisplay, HDR
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chip
- 64 MP camera + ultra wide angle + depth sensor + macro
24 MP front camera
- 4,500 mAh battery, 18 W fast charging, USB-C
- 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage, microSD slot
- Dual SIM, WiFi-ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS / Glonass
- Jack, Google Assistant button, fingerprint sensor
- 171.90 x 78.56 x 8.99 mm, 220 g
- Android 10 preinstalled, including Android One program
This way to the offer>
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!