Conditions of participation for competitions
The Internet offerings of AUTO BILD, AUTO BILD ALLRAD, AUTO BILD MOTORSPORT, AUTO BILD SPORTSCARS, AUTO BILD KLASSIK, AUTO BILD TUNING, AUTO BILD MOBIL, AUTO BILD TV and AUTO TEST are operated by Axel Springer Auto on behalf of Axel Springer SE Verlag GmbH based in Hamburg.
Participation in online competitions on the portals of Axel Springer Auto Verlag GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “autobild.de”) and their implementation are based on the following provisions, unless otherwise stated in individual cases.
§ 1 competition
(1) The competitions are carried out by autobild.de in cooperation with various partners (cooperation partners).
(2) A participant takes part in the competition by solving the tasks listed in the respective competition concept or by fulfilling the conditions of participation and entering their contact details in the contact form belonging to the competition. Participation must take place within the deadline specified in the competition. The participant is responsible for the correctness of his email and / or postal address in particular. The electronically logged receipt at autobild.de is used to check compliance with the deadline.
§ 2 participants
(1) Eligible for participation are people over the age of 18.
(2) In order to participate in the competition, it is essential that all personal information is true. Otherwise an exclusion according to § 3 (4) can take place.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of autobild.de and Axel Springer SE, the participating cooperation partners and their relatives are excluded from participation.
(2) If these conditions of participation are violated, autobild.de reserves the right to exclude people from the competition.
(3) People who use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation are also excluded. If necessary, winnings can also be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed in these cases.
(4) Anyone who provides false personal information is also excluded.
(5) Furthermore, people who live outside of the Federal Republic of Germany are excluded.
§ 4 Implementation and Processing
(1) The winners will be informed by autobild.de in writing by post and / or email and their names can be published on the portals of autobild.de and / or the website of the respective cooperation partner. The winner expressly agrees to this form of publication. autobild.de is entitled to transmit the winner’s data to the cooperation partners in order to enable the prize to be delivered. If autobild.de only knows the winner’s email address, the winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not report their full postal address within four weeks of sending the notification, the claim to the prize expires and a new winner will be determined by lot. Entitlement to the prize also lapses if the prize cannot be transmitted within 6 months of the first notification of the prize for reasons related to the person of the winner. Other, possibly shorter periods may apply to vehicle and travel prices (see (4) and (5)).
(2) The item presented as a prize in the competition is not necessarily identical to the item won. Rather, there may be deviations in terms of model, color or the like. The award sponsor can select an item of average type and quality that is equivalent to the item presented as the prize.
(3) The material prizes (with the exception of cars and travel) will be sent by autobild.de or the sponsor or a third party commissioned by autobild.de or the sponsor by forwarding agent, parcel service or post to the postal address specified by the winner.
Delivery takes place only within the Federal Republic of Germany. Delivery is free of charge.
In the event that the delivery is made via a shipping company, the shipping company will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date. Deliveries are usually made Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. The winner has the option of specifying a substitute address in his immediate vicinity to which the prize can be delivered in his absence. If the shipping company does not find anyone at the winner’s address or at the replacement address, a message will be left. The winner has to bear the cost of a new delivery himself.
(4) If a vehicle is won, the vehicle dealer responsible for the delivery will be named to the winner. If the vehicle is not picked up within the period specified by the award sponsor or the vehicle dealer, the prize is forfeited.
The winner bears all costs caused by the collection, as well as all other follow-up costs (taxes, fuel, repairs, etc.). The same goes for motorcycles and comparable prices.
(5) In the case of travel wins, processing takes place exclusively in direct contact between the winner and the respective sponsor or a tour operator commissioned by them. If a travel date is not already specified in the competition itself, the date for the trip is reserved solely for the sponsor or tour operator. There is no entitlement to a specific travel date. If the trip is not accepted on the date or period specified by the sponsor or tour operator, there is no longer any entitlement to the prize. With the confirmation of the trip, the winner is subject to the travel conditions of the organizer.
The journey to and from the starting point of the journey (airport, train station, etc.) takes place at the expense of the winner, unless otherwise stated in the competition or expressly agreed. The same applies to all private costs that arise during the trip (minibar, telephone, etc.).
The value of the trip in the advertising text relates to the most expensive travel time and is therefore subject to seasonal deviations and currency fluctuations, depending on the time at which the trip is made available and used. The winner takes note of this and agrees that a possible difference in value in any form is excluded.
(6) If the transmission of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement.
The winner will also receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize is no longer available in the version presented (model change, seasonal goods, etc.).
(7) A cash payment of the prizes or a possible replacement prize is not possible under any circumstances.
(8th) The claim to the profit or the replacement of the profit cannot be assigned.
(9) Complaints relating to the implementation of the competition are to be addressed in writing to autobild.de, specifying the competition, within 14 days of the reason becoming known. Complaints communicated by telephone or delayed will not be processed.
§ 5 Early termination of the competition
autobild.de reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. Autobild.de makes use of this option in particular if, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and / or software) or for legal reasons, proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, autobild.de can demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 6 data protection
In order to be able to participate in a competition, it is essential to accept the applicable general terms and conditions and the data protection declaration. The participant is free to revoke it at any time firstname.lastname@example.org revoke the consent to the storage and thus withdraw from participation.
§ 7 liability
(1) autobild.de is released from all obligations with the handover of the prize, unless an earlier point in time arises from these regulations.
(2) Autobild.de is not liable for material and / or legal defects in the profits donated by the partner.
(3) autobild.de is not liable for the bankruptcy of a partner or the consequences resulting from this for the implementation of the competition.
(4) autobild.de is only liable for damage caused by autobild.de or one of its vicarious agents intentionally or through gross negligence or through the negligent breach of obligations that are essential for achieving the purpose of the contract. These restrictions do not apply to damage caused by injury to life, body and / or health or to liability under the Product Liability Act. The above limitations of liability also apply in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, malfunctions in technical systems and services, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data or viruses.
(5) In the case of travel wins, autobild.de is still not liable for the consequences of a justified change in the travel offer or the justified cancellation of the trip by the tour operator. The possibility of paying out the travel value is excluded.