1. As a first aider, can I get an electric shock in an electric car accident?
2. How great is the risk of fire in e-cars?
3. Can lithium batteries explode?
4. So can I help occupants if an electric car is on fire?
5. Is it allowed to delete e-cars?
Yes, Deletion is allowed and definitely possibleif you still Rescue people from the vehicle would like to. Dr. Erbe: “With one Fire extinguisher First aiders can often contain an incipient fire for several minutes or even put it out. ” Smoke development very strong or the Fire progressed, have first responders though no way more, to a vehicle without fire protection clothing and respiratory protection to get.
6. Is it allowed to tow an e-car?
7. Can I rescue people from an electric car underwater?
Yes, according to the statutory accident insurance no danger under water for the rescuers.
8. Can you tell whether an e-car is switched off?
No, but in the event of an accident or breakdown there is a electric shock very unlikely.