Huawei surprises with a great offer in its own shop. The Mate 30 Pro is available at a low price and therefore even cheaper than refurbished models.
Last fall, Huawei launched the Mate 30 Pro, another impressive flagship smartphone that was seamlessly based on the P30 series from the spring. This includes various important points, such as the quality of the integrated camera, the generous and good display, as well as the extensive memory with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB. Now the flagship has suddenly fallen very sharply in price – Huawei only wants 599.99 euros.
Flagship smartphone is falling rapidly in price
- 6.53 inch OLED curved display, FHD +
- Kirin 990 processor, 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB memory, expandable via nano memory card
- 40 MP camera (OIS) + telephoto camera (OIS), depth sensor, ultra wide angle
32 MP front camera
- 4500 mAh battery, 40 watts quick charge, 27 watts wireless charging
- WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5, dual SIM, dual band GPS
- Fingerprint sensor in the display
- Android operating system with AppGallery, without Google services
Huawei offers the silver version at a special price. 599.99 euros, so the manufacturer is even 70 euros among used devices. We and our colleagues do not know how long the offer is available. So far, no other dealers seem to have moved.
Note: Prices and products offered may change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. A separate price comparison check before buying is always recommended. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, feel free to drop it in the comments or join our Telegram group!