Google offers a best price guarantee for the purchase of hardware in its own store, and there are currently a few special prices in the shop.
Google launched new bargains in its own store a few days before the Pixel 4a started, among other things, the price of pixel smartphones is reduced. However, the prices are not really good, at least not in comparison with regularly recurring offers from the well-known shops. At the same time, Google orients itself at third-party prices from other shops, namely with the best price guarantee.
Google adapts to reduced prices
Yes, there is really a best price guarantee, but only for the retailers MediaMarkt, Saturn, Tink and Bauhaus. You also have to apply for this yourself after a purchase from Google, the company informs on a help page. The main conditions are as follows:
- Your request must be made within the repentance period.
- Online prices must be in the currency in which the product was purchased from the Google Store.
- The advertised price must apply to the same model – possibly in the same color and with the same memory.
- The advertised price must still be valid at the time the price correction is requested and the item must be in stock on the Google Store.
- You must enter a valid link to the promotion or website that includes a price quote. PDFs, screenshots, pictures or individual price offers are not permitted.
Bargains are okay but not a blast
Google is currently offering discounts on its own hardware in the Google Store, but the 530.12 euros for the Pixel 4 are not particularly attractive. Without offers in other shops, but the smartphone was available in some promotions for well under 500 euros. There are also other deals, such as two Nest Mini for 85.02 euros.
There is also a 30 euro discount on a Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor or Nest Hello when buying a Nest Hub.