Via Amazon in other EU countries you can get a great deal again, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is available at a heavily discounted price before the market launch!
Xiaomi announced the Mi 11 for Europe a few weeks ago and therefore confirmed a fairly high price for the German market. The Mi 11 has become even more expensive compared to its predecessor, the RRP is a whopping 799 euros. The Mi 11 is already available in Germany for around 157 euros cheaper thanks to a little trick. You just have to be a customer at Amazon and still be fast enough.
In Spain, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is not only generally around 50 euros cheaper, there is currently also a fat promotion for pre-orderers on Amazon. Interested pre-orderers of the new top smartphone can secure another direct discount at Amazon Spain worth 100 euros, so that we can order the Mi 11 there for only 642.21 euros.
In the meantime, a credit card is no longer necessary, and direct debit has long been available at Amazon Spain. Shipping also works to Germany. Amazon Spain wants to deliver this week, according to the product page. So this pre-order offer should not be available for much longer.
Xiaomi is likely to plan its own campaign in its own Mi Store, which will probably not come close to this price.
This is in the Xiaomi Mi 11
- 6.81 ″ AMOLED display, 120 Hz, up to 1500 nits, WQHD +, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Snapdragon 888, up to 12 GB RAM (LPDDR5) and 256 GB memory (UFS 3.1)
- 108 MP camera (OIS, 1 / 1.33 ″ sensor) + ultra wide angle and macro (3-10 cm)
20 MP in-display front camera
- 5G, dual SIM, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, IR transmitter, dual-band GPS
- 4,600 mAh battery, 55-watt fast charging, 50-watt wireless, 10-watt reverse charge
- Dual speakers, fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitor
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.06 mm, 196 g
- Back: blue and black, glass
I have to say that at this price, my fingers itchy just as much despite the huge display.