Fast charging thanks to 800 volt technology
● total output of up to 600 PS possible
● Top speed: up to 260 km / h
● Acceleration: to 100 km / h in less than 3.5 seconds
● 800 volt quick charge function
● Ideally, charging time of just 18 minutes to a charge level of 80 percent, five minutes per 100 km
The data is based on the top values of the new platform. It is quite possible that Hyundai will correct this downwards to leave room for a real sports model.
Hyundai Prophecy study gave an outlook on the design
Inside was the first check no steering wheel instead, the vehicle should be controlled using two joysticks. The Ioniq 6, on the other hand, will be equipped with a classic steering wheel. However, the large screen, which covered the entire width of the interior in the concept car, could serve as an instrument panel in the production model. The final design is currently the biggest unknown with the Ioniq 6.