Aldi sells the next globally popular gadget at a low price, with North and South the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 will soon be available at the current low price.
Exactly a month ago, Aldi’s Xiaomi Mi Band 3 was cheaper, now the successor is available at a reduced price. Aldi will be sending the current Mi Band 4 off to a lower price starting next Thursday (May 28). It should only cost 24.99 euros. That is the best price on the net, if you ignore the foreign import shops for once.
Aldi Süd and Nord sell Mi Band 4 cheaper
- Colored 0.95 inch AMOLED display with touch function, heart rate monitor, music control, pedometer
- Activity tracker for 4 sports and sleep analysis
- 16 million color display
- Data evaluation via the “Mi-Fit” app
- Inactivity alarm when sitting too long
- Notification function (calls, destinations, SMS, etc.)
- Battery life up to 20 days
- compatible from iOS 9.0 or Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- 2 year guarantee
The new offer goes live at different times. Aldi Süd will offer the price of 24.99 euros from May 28th, at Aldi Nord the offer will only be available from June 4th. According to the price comparison, other German shops offer this price, such as Alternate. Aldi, however, could be more easily accessible as a dealer for many.
Although the Mi Band 4 is again quite simple and therefore not interesting for all advanced users, it should be a very good alternative for most people as a fitness tracker. If you want more insight, you can read my test here.