There are currently several Motorola smartphones that are cheaper, all of which cost less than 200 euros because of the reductions.
Android smartphones from Motorola are still very popular, at least in the lower price ranges, which is one of the reasons why some cheaper entry-level devices are now being discounted again. After the simple Moto G8 was recently reduced more frequently, Amazon is now offering the Power model at a price from just 149.99 euros. It has a 5,000 mAh battery and should therefore achieve particularly good runtimes.
- 6.4 inches, FHD + display (2,300 x 1,080), 19: 9 format
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB memory + microSD slot (up to 512 GB)
- 16 MP F1.7 camera + macro + ultra wide angle + zoom
16 MP F2.0 front camera
- 5000 mAh battery, USB-C, 15W fast charging including 18W charger
- 2 Dolby stereo speakers, jack connection, fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth 5, WiFi with 2.4 GHz
- 156 x 76 x 10 mm, 197 g
Moto G Pro is also cheaper, but with a stylus
If you can shell out another 50 euros more, you get the Moto G Pro with a little more data storage, better camera and the practical stylus. It is one of the last devices with Android One, so it has a two-year guarantee on new software updates (Android and security). Only 199.99 euros are due these days for the Moto G Pro.
- 6.4 inch LC display, FHD +, stylus
- 4000 mAh battery, 15 watt fast charging, USB-C
- Snapdragon 665 processor, 4 GB RAM
- 128 GB memory, expandable via microSD
- 48 MP main camera + ultra wide angle, macro, ToF
- Stereo speakers, jack connection, fingerprint sensor
- Wlan 5, Bluetooth 5, NFC (Google Pay), LTE, dual SIM
- 158.6 x 75.8 x 9.2 mm, 192 g
- Android OS with Google apps ex works
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We also recommend taking a look at a price comparison on your own before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!