Interested customers can get the Moto G9 Plus cheaper again, and there are also accessories.
In the late summer of last year, the Moto G9 Plus from Motorola went on sale in Germany. The price of entry-level smartphones is falling repeatedly, something that has recently been happening regularly since Christmas. Now it’s Amazon’s turn again, there is the Moto G9 Plus in blue including cover and car adapter for 209.99 euros on offer.
For around 210 euros, we get a balanced Android smartphone in the lower price range of the mid-range. Compared to other retailers, we save at least 30 euros and that doesn’t include the accessories!
This is in the Motorola Moto G9 Plus
- 6.8 inch FHD + display, LCD with HDR10
- 64 MP quad camera (ultra wide angle, depth sensor, macro)
16 MP front camera
- 4 GB RAM, 128 GB storage (expandable)
- Snapdragon 730G processor
- Android preinstalled with Google apps, 11 update guaranteed
- 5,000 mAh battery, 30 watt quick charging via USB-C
- 170 x 78.1 x 9.7 mm, 223 g
- Fingerprint sensor in the power button
- Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5, Wlan 5, GPS, NFC
- Colors: blue
The offer is only available on January 19th in the Amazon online shop.
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We also recommend taking a look at a price comparison yourself before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!