Nokia had an answer to the new Android phone before the Google Pixel 5 and can currently even be over 60 euros cheaper.
Not quite two weeks until “Black Friday” after Thanksgiving, which should, however, bring us many great offers. In the warm-up offers from Amazon, however, there are already a few attractive reductions every day, including the Nokia 8.3 5G at the start of the new week. At the best price of 539.90 euros, the new 5G smartphone is only available on November 16 exclusively from Amazon.
What is in the Nokia 8.3 5G:
- 6.81 ″ FHD + PureDisplay, HDR
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chip
- 64 MP camera + ultra wide angle + depth sensor + macro
24 MP front camera
- 4,500 mAh battery, 18 W fast charging, USB-C
- 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage, microSD slot
- Dual SIM, WiFi-ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS / Glonass
- Jack, Google Assistant button, fingerprint sensor
- 171.90 x 78.56 x 8.99 mm, 220 g
- Android 10 preinstalled, including Android One program
Note: Prices and products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We always recommend doing your own price comparison check before making a purchase. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, feel free to put it in the comments or join our Telegram group!