One of the latest 5G smartphones from Nokia is falling again in price and is now cheaper than ever before.
In the days leading up to Black Friday, some interesting smartphone offers are already starting, including the absolute low price for the current Nokia 8.3 5G. In fact, the Android smartphone is now almost 100 euros among the last offers, only 444 euros are now due for the mid-range smartphone with 5G radio. This course is much fairer for the package offered.
What is in the Nokia 8.3 5G:
- 6.81 ″ FHD + PureDisplay, HDR
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chip
- 64 MP camera + ultra wide angle + depth sensor + macro
24 MP front camera
- 4,500 mAh battery, 18 W fast charging, USB-C
- 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage, microSD slot
- Dual SIM, WiFi-ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS / Glonass
- Jack, Google Assistant button, fingerprint sensor
- 171.90 x 78.56 x 8.99 mm, 220 g
- Android 10 preinstalled, including Android One program
This price reduction is of course also available in the Saturn shop.
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We always recommend doing your own price comparison check before making a purchase. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, feel free to leave it in the comments or join our Telegram group!