OnePlus will introduce new products on March 8. The smartphone manufacturer has just announced this with a mysterious announcement.
In the news: With a photo of Earth taken from the moon, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau has teased an announcement for March 8. The slogan “Something new is on the horizonMakes it clear that OnePlus will present new products on that day.
- The photo used was taken in 1969 by astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin during the first landing on the moon with Apollo 11. They used cameras from the Swedish company Hasselblad. It is probably no coincidence that OnePlus uses precisely that photo. There have been rumors for some time that the company will collaborate with Hasselblad for the cameras on their future smartphones.
OnePlus 9, 9 Pro and 9R: The website 91mobiles recently reported on the basis of information from the well-known leaker Ishan Agarwal that OnePlus will come with three new smartphones.
- The OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro both seem to get a 6.55-inch screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- With the Pro version, that refresh rate will probably be variable. This means that the smartphone itself chooses the ideal setting so that the image quality is optimal without consuming too much battery.
- The Pro version may also get a curved screen.
- The OnePlus 9R will probably get a 6.5-inch screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- The processor of the 9 and 9 Pro will be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, the 9R will get the Snapdragon 690 or 865.
OnePlus Watch: In addition to three smartphones, OnePlus would also propose a smartwatch. Much information about this is not yet known, except that the device would have a round shape. This is in contrast to the OnePlus Band, a fitness tracker that the company launched in India last month.