Shortly after the first broadcast of the PlayStation 5 showcase in the evening, Sony also released the long-awaited launch lineup for the upcoming next-gen console PlayStation 5 known. PlayStation 5 should be available from November 19, 2020 in the “rest of the world”. Players in the USA, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and South Korea can purchase the new Sony console from November 12th. You can already pre-order PlayStation 5 at various retailers.
The console is to appear in two versions. The regular version will cost 499.99 euros and be equipped with a Blu-Ray drive. For bargain hunters or gamers who rely on purely digital content, there will also be the digital edition without a drive. This variant should cost 399.99 euros.
The following Sony titles should be available at launch
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on the console
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – 79.99 euros
- Destruction AllStars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – 79.99 euros
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – 59.99 euros
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Mile Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – 79.99 euros
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – 69.99 euros
It can be assumed that, similar to Xbox Series X, a few third parties will position themselves in the course of the day for games that have already been announced and that their release dates will now be on November 12 and 19 respectively.
These accessories will also be available at launch
- DualSense Wireless Controller (Single) – 69.99 euros
- PULSE 3D wireless headset with 3D audio support and dual noise-canceling microphone – 99.99 euros
- HD camera with dual 1080p lenses – 59.99 euros
- Media remote control – 29.99 euros
- DualSense charging station – 29.99 euros
How do you like the line-up for the launch? Find out how Xbox Series X is set up here.
The “Closing Sizzle” for the PlayStation 5 Showcase
via Gematsu, images: PlayStation 5, Sony