Necessary for 4 people:
• 4 hard-boiled eggs (cut in half)
• 4 boiled potatoes (in small cubes)
• 400 gr of canned mixed vegetables
• 1 sour apple (diced and drizzled with lemon juice)
• Chop ¼ onion,
• 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise,
• 2 sour herrings (cut into strips)
• butter lettuce
• Cut 3 tomatoes into slices,
• Cut 2 gherkins (sweet and sour) into small slices,
• 3 tbsp cream,
• finely chopped parsley
•salt and pepper
Place the vegetables, onion and 3 tablespoons of the mayonnaise in a bowl and stir gently to combine. Just taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Place the washed lettuce on a large platter, spoon the contents of the bowl onto this lettuce and smooth it with the convex side of a spoon.
Place the eggs on top with the convex side up. Make a sauce with some cream and the mayonnaise and pour over the eggs. Bit thick, should stick well. Now finish your salad with the strips of fish, tomato slices, pickle, and finally the parsley.
Weekly everything about lifestyle, travel, culinary and living.
Invalid email address. Please fill in again.