• 2 large potatoes, cooked, in cubes
• red onion in thin rings
• 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped into pieces
• 3 pegs from the herring stable, cleaned into pieces
• 1 jazz apple in small cubes
• juice of 1 lemon or 3 tbsp Edik de Pedro Ximenez
• 1 tbsp capers
• 125 ml sour cream
• 1 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp horseradish (jar)
• a few drops of Worcestershire sauce
Making the dish is easy, but really work on the sauce. Wait a minute, start from the beginning. I always take smooth potatoes for something like that. So, fixed cookers. Let it cool down well. You don’t want the herring to get warm.
And for these kinds of dishes:, make and eat. Not ready, unless in the refrigerator but is just too cold again.
Mix the potatoes with the red onion, the egg, the pieces of herring, the pieces of apple, the capers and the lemon juice. Then: stir the sour cream, mayonnaise and horseradish well together. Taste. Season with Worcestershire sauce. And pepper. Spoon through the salad and garnish with watercress.
Weekly everything about lifestyle, travel, culinary and living.
Invalid email address. Please fill in again.