Necessary for 4 to 6 people:
• 500 gr minced meat
• 1 large onion, finely chopped
• 3 large carrots, finely chopped
• 300 g frozen peas
• 4 sprigs of fresh thyme, only the leaves
• 3 tbsp flour
• 3 tbsp butter
• 1 glass of red wine
• 3 dl chicken stock
• 3 tbsp tomato paste
• dash of Worcestershire sauce
• 6 boiled potatoes, mashed with a little milk
• 50 g grated farmer’s cheese
• salt and a lot of black pepper
Fry the carrots in the olive oil until they soften slightly. Add onions, let go for a while, then the meat. Season with black pepper and thyme. Add the butter and peas.
Sprinkle with the flour and stir. Then add tomato paste, wine and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer the chicken stock occasionally until you have a thick, fleshy gravy.
In the oven dish, cover with a thick layer of mashed potatoes and then with some cheese in the oven, about 20 minutes. 200 ° C, possibly turn a little lower if the going is a bit fast. Sláinte!
Weekly everything about lifestyle, travel, culinary and living.
Invalid email address. Please fill in again.