For two days: An affordable entry-level smartphone with a monster battery is now even cheaper, the Redmi 9T from Xiaomi.
Xiaomi is already starting the next deal in its own Mi Store, again this time the price of a Redmi smartphone is greatly reduced. From 1 p.m. on February 22, the Redmi 9T will be available for 48 hours at the low price of only 149.90 euros. If we order via the Android app of the Mi Store and can use the voucher code MISTORE, a further discount of 10 euros is possible. Makes a total discount of 30 euros on the RRP.
Apart from the price, the most important point of the Redmi 9T is certainly the generous battery.
This is in the Redmi 9T
- 6.53 ″ FHD + display, 400 nit
- Snapdragon 662, 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB memory (microSD slot)
- Fingerprint sensor, dual speakers, NFC, jack, IR transmitter
- 48 MP camera (1/2 ″, F1.79) + ultra wide angle, macro and depth
- 6,000 mAh battery, 18 watt fast charging via USB-C
- Android with Google apps
- 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm, 198 g
- Blue, green, orange and black
Offer period: from 1 p.m. on February 22, 2021 for a total of 48 hours. Or while stocks last.
Screenshot of the offer:
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!