In its new 15 percent campaign, MediaMarkt also offers the pro brother of the bestseller Redmi Note 8, now just over 210 euros are due.
Xiaomi has a very attractive Android smartphone cheaper, the Redmi Note 8 Pro with 128 GB storage is discounted in a new promotion. MediaMarkt lowers the price of the mid-range smartphone by 15 percent deduction to only 211.65 euros. This means that even attractive offers from other shops are once again undercut. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is known because it belongs to the absolute price breakers in the middle class. That is why it has been an absolute bestseller lately. The new offer is available for several days depending on availability.
Redmi Note 8 Pro: Android bestseller
- 6.53 ″ FHD + LC display, 500 nit, GG 5
- 6 GB RAM, 128 GB storage, Helio G90T chip
- 4500 mAh battery, 18 watts quick charge
- 64 MP (F1.89) + ultra wide angle + macro + depth sensor
20 MP front camera
- USB-C, microSD slot, dual SIM, BT 5, WiFi 2.4 / 5 GHz, NFC
- Android with Google apps ex works
PS: The new price is only visible in the shopping cart, where the 15 percent is deducted. There are other Xiaomi offers that we wrote about here.
Note: Prices and products offered may change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. A separate price comparison check before buying is always recommended. More deals here.