At the prices of well below 200 euros, you can’t get past the Redmi Note 8 Pro, which has now been reduced again.
Despite the successor, the Redmi Note 8 was again one of the bestselling smartphones worldwide last year. Again, the Pro model with a large data memory of 128 GB is available at a discount – in four colors. Saturn is reducing the price of the Android smartphone again. This time to 169 euros and MediaMarkt is participating. The Redmi Note 8 Pro was a price breaker right from the start and is still worth a recommendation despite its age.
Redmi Note 8 Pro: Android bestseller with 128 GB falls in price
- 6.53 ″ FHD + LC display, 500 Nit, GG 5
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage (expandable)
- Mediatek’s Helio G90T chip
- 4500 mAh battery, 18 watt fast charging
- 64 MP (F1.89) + ultra wide angle + macro + depth sensor
20 MP front camera
- USB-C, dual SIM, BT 5, WiFi 2.4 / 5 GHz, NFC
- Android with Google apps ex works
- Colors: green, gray, orange, blue
In any case, the offer is still available until 9 a.m. on Monday morning. Keep in mind that the successor is often not available at much higher prices.
* Statistical surveys show that the Redmi Note 8 Pro is one of the top 10 bestsellers in the first half of 2020.
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We also recommend taking a look at a price comparison yourself before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!