Xiaomi is pushing a deal again for just 24 hours, this time with the Redmi Note 9 Pro at the best price according to the price comparison.
Even without a separate campaign, Xiaomi always offers good prices for its own Android smartphones in its own Mi Store. They want to ensnare German customers extensively there, which also works well this time. Now we get the Redmi Note 9 Pro with 64 GB of storage for a price of only 159.90 euros (with app voucher MISTORE). Strong!
Redmi Note 9 Pro: Best price in your own store
- 6.67 inch display, Full HD +, Gorilla Glass 5
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB memory (expandable)
- Snapdragon 720G processor
- 5,020 mAh battery, USB-C, 30 watt fast charging
- 64 MP quad camera + ultra wide angle, macro, depth
16 MP front camera for selfies
- Dual SIM, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / Glonass
- 3.5 jack, infrared transmitter, fingerprint sensor
- 165.75 x 76.68 x 8.8 mm, 209 g
- Android operating system with Google apps
- Colors: white, gray, green
You can save around 40 euros on other shops, but only via the app in combination with the aforementioned MISTORE voucher. The price is only available on February 22, 2021.
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!