Tesla is currently building one Gigafactory after the other and is expanding more and more to Europe and Asia after the USA. The rapid growth recently ensured that Elon Musk on the Bloomberg rich list not only overtook Mark Zuckerberg but also Bill Gates. Only Amazon boss Jeff Bezos is richer than Musk.
And what about the employees of the Californian electric car manufacturer? US companies are obliged to inform the United States Department of Labor about the salaries of their employees. These data are publicly available.
Accordingly, the following average salaries for the various positions result for 2020:
These are the Tesla salaries in 2020
- Control Engineer: $ 125,724
- Data Scientist: $ 107,000
- Equipment Engineer: $ 99,188
- Global Supply Manager: $ 122,244
- Industrial Engineer: $ 103,667
- Integration Engineer: $ 121,641
- Manufacturing Engineer: $ 111,863
- Manufacturing Technology Manager: $ 166,425
- Mechanical Engineer: $ 107,125
- Process Engineer: $ 93,989
- Product Manager: $ 121,500
- Quality Engineer: $ 93,978
- Senior Applications Engineer: $ 131,076
- Senior Compliance Engineer: $ 126,000
- Senior Data Engineer: $ 147,500
- Senior Electronics Designer: $ 133,651
- Senior Mechanical Engineer: $ 116,390
- Senior Process Engineer: $ 121,895
- Senior Functional Safety Engineer: $ 145,000
- Senior Software Programmer: $ 148,001 to $ 165,000
- Experimental Engineer: $ 149,344
- Technical Program Manager: $ 115,750
When NewsABC.net asked for comment, Tesla has yet to respond.
This article is from English and has been translated. You can read the original here.