Xiaomi is bringing its latest 5G mid-range directly onto the market for a few euros less, but only through its own online shop.
Xiaomi is starting the new week with an attractive offer for the new Redmi Note 9T 5G, which will be offered a few euros cheaper when it goes on sale on January 25th. Xiaomi is reducing the price for “Early Birds” to 199.90 euros, but the Xiaomi shop in the form of the official Android app includes a further 20 euros discount.
In order to realize the top price of only 179.90 euros, there is an automatic deduction of 10 euros due to the second round of “winter sale” and another 10 euros with the voucher code MISTORE. Another discount is probably possible due to a live stream event that starts on Monday around 1 p.m. on the Xiaomi website.
This is in the Redmi Note 9T with 5G:
- 6.53 ″ FHD + display, Gorilla Glass 5
- Mediatek Dimsenity 800U, 4 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB memory, microSD slot
- 48 MP camera (F1.69, 1/2 ″ sensor) + macro and depth
- 5,000 mAh battery, 18 watt fast charging via USB-C
- Fingerprint sensor, NFC, face unlock, IR transmitter, jack
- Android with Google apps
- 161.9 x 77.3 x 9.05 mm, 199 g
The early bird catches the worm!
Our Early Bird DEAL for the Redmi Note 9T will start at 00:00.
IMPORTANT! Only while supplies last. pic.twitter.com/AOBrUoSW1R
– Xiaomi Germany (@XiaomiDE) January 24, 2021
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!