The Lite version of the Galaxy S10 is pretty well equipped, now the attractive smartphone is even cheaper.
Last year, Samsung surprisingly presented two Lite smartphones. Including the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and thus the forerunner to today’s Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. A big difference is of course the price, we can get the S10 Lite from the previous year from Telekom for a short time at a special price of only 349 euros without a contract.
A brisk sell-off is to be expected. According to the price comparison, other retailers pay at least 70 euros more.
This is in the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- 6.7 ″ FHD + Super AMOLED Plus display, integrated fingerprint sensor
- 48 MP main camera with super stable OIS, F2.0 + ultra wide angle and macro
32 MP front camera
- 7 nm 64-bit octa-core processor (2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
- 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage
- Dual SIM (Hybrid): Nano SIM + Nano SIM or Nano SIM + microSD (up to 1 TB)
- 4500 mAh battery, Android 10
- 75.6 x 162.5 x 8.1 mm, 186 g
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We also recommend taking a look at a price comparison on your own before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!