Value added tax is once again not an issue at MediaMarkt for some gadgets, there are huge discounts for smartphones and other devices.
MediaMarkt has once again started a tax campaign, thus reducing various hardware by the equivalent of the current value added tax of 16 percent. This has resulted in some interesting prices again, such as the only 545.69 euros (price visible at the cash register) for the brand new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. The Exynos version without 5G is available for this price, but its features are still impressive.
This is in the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE:
- 6.5 inch FHD AMOLED display, 120 Hz
- 12 MP camera (Super Steady) + ultra wide angle + telephoto (3x – 30x zoom)
32 MP front camera
- Exynos 990 processor
- 6 GB RAM (LPDDR5), 128 GB memory (expandable up to 1 TB)
- IP68 (waterproof)
- 4500 mAh battery, wireless charging, powershare, 25 W fast charging
- Dual SIM, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, USB-C 3.2 Gen 1
- Android operating system with Google services
Action with some good offers
There are also a few other smartphones that are cheaper, including OLED TVs and gadgets from a few other categories. It might be worth taking a look, the discounts are available until October 25th at 11:59 pm.
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We always recommend doing your own price comparison check before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, feel free to post it in the comments or join our Telegram group!