The simple and beautiful Samsung Galaxy Watch Active is still available at a reduced special price until the end of February.
If you want to treat yourself to a smartwatch, you could stop by Amazon these days. There we get the first Galaxy Watch Active from Samsung at an attractive low price. If you are rightly wondering what the two-year-old watch looks like with updates, you can rest assured. In any case, there have been updates for a more stable system in the last few months, so the watch is not yet out of support in this regard.
What does the ham cost? Currently (until February 28) we can get the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active in the colors silver, black and rose gold for only 97.99 euros directly from Amazon.de.
Highlights of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active:
- Sporty smartwatch with high quality materials
- 40 mm housing, 1.1 ″ AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Elegant, frameless design with exchangeable bracelet (20 mm)
- Extensive fitness and wellness functions
- Up to 45 hours of battery life
- Integrated memory for hundreds of favorite songs as MP3 or Spotify playlists
- Precise location determination via GPS
- WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth
- Water protected up to 5 ATM + IP68
This way to the offer>
Note: Prices and products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!