Samsung has presented its new Galaxy S21 series. With the S21, S21 + and S21 Ultra, the range consists of three models. The focus is mainly on the strong camera, the new processor and the beautiful design.
In the news: As expected, Samsung has presented the S21 series at its Unpacked Event. The Galaxy S21 and 21+ are two variations that mainly differ in size, screen and battery. Those who really want the very latest innovations can opt for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- “Smartphones are at the center of our lives, so it makes sense that people will only settle for the best of the best. With the S21 series, we are more than just meeting that wish. The Galaxy S21 and S21 + respond flawlessly to the demands of our multimedia life ”, says Davy Moons, Marketing Manager Mobile at Samsung Belgium.
- “With the Galaxy S21 Ultra, we underline our mission: meaningful innovations that make your life more fun and easier,” he continues.
Samsung Galaxy S21 and 21+
- The Samsung Galaxy s21 series has an AMOLED 2X Infinity-O 120Hz screen where the refresh rate automatically adjusts to what you do on your smartphone. This way you get the best image quality and you do not use too much battery unnecessarily.
- The S21 has a 6.2-inch display and the S21 + 6.7-inch.
- The S21 series builds on the camera of the S20 series in terms of camera.
- The professional back camera has three lenses. The built-in AI should ensure that it produces the best photos. A stronger processor will keep everything running smoothly.
- It is an ultra wide camera of 12 MP, a wide-angle camera of 12 MP and a telephoto camera of 64 MP.
- Thanks to Space Zoom 30x you can also take good photos from a distance. Zoom Lock is to ensure that those photos are not moved too much.
- Portrait Mode makes the person you are photographing sharp and the background less sharp, so that the subject of your photo stands out from the background.
- Videos are also very clear thanks to 8K. Super Steady also ensures that those images do not shake.
- The S21 series chipset is 5G compatible, faster and more energy-efficient than its predecessors.
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 is available in three colors: violet, gray, pink and white. The S21 + is available in violet, silver and black. Red and gold models are also available online.
- The S21 costs 849 euros (for 128 GB) or 899 euros (for 256 GB). The S21 + costs EUR 1,049 (for 128 GB) or EUR 1,099 (for 256 GB).
- Both models will be available from January 29. If you pre-order now, you will also receive the Galaxy Buds Live and a Galaxy SmartTag for free.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has an AMOLED 2X screen of 6.8 inches. The refresh rate is adaptive between 10 and 120 Hz. The display is 25 percent brighter than the S21 and S21 +. The contrast ratio is also better, so that you see brighter images on your screen outside.
- The professional built-in camera is possibly the biggest difference from the S21 and S21 +.
- The S21 Ultra includes four lenses with a 108 MP pro sensor.
- The camera is equipped with 100x Space Zoom thanks to the built-in dual telephoto lens. With 3x optical zoom and 10x optical zoom, this should ensure clear images, even from afar.
- A new Bright Night sensor should ensure clear photos or videos in low light.
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is not only compatible with 5G, but also supports the super-fast Wi-Fi 6E.
- The device will be available in silver and black from January 29.
- The S21 Ultra costs 1,249 euros (128 GB), 1,299 euros (256 GB) or 1,429 euros (512 GB). If you pre-order now, you’ll also get the new Galaxy Buds Pro and a Galaxy SmartTag.