A top Leica camera, the Android OS with Google apps and many additional functions, that’s all in the reduced Huawei P30 Pro.
It was one of the best Android smartphones in the last few years, now it’s falling in price again. Shortly after Christmas there is that Huawei P30 Pro in black at Saturn and MediaMarkt for 444 euros each. The Huawei smartphone still has an extremely powerful camera on the back and also offers Google services on board without any restrictions ex works. Only future Android apps are currently unsafe.
This is in the Huawei P30 Pro
- 6.47 ″ OLED display, FHD +, integr. Fingerprint sensor
- Kirin 980 chip, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage
- 40 MP (F1.6, OIS) main camera + ultra wide angle + zoom (OIS) + TOF
32 MP (F2.0) front camera
- 4200 mAh battery, 40 W Super Charge by cable, 15 W Wireless Quick Charge
- WiFi-ac, BT 5, USB-C 3.1, dual-band GPS, dual-SIM
- IP68 protected housing, 192 g
- Android operating system with Google apps
- Colors: Black
The offer is also available at MediaMarkt until 9 a.m. on January 11th. We are currently saving 40 euros compared to other shops.
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!