When we look back over the week, a lot has happened in the video game industry. On the one hand, the Pokémon Company announced two new titles and showed additional images of New Pokémon Snap. The evening before, Sony presented a new edition of State of Play. Especially Square Enix stood out with the Final Fantasy VII Remake.
As the Japanese developer announced, there will be a new DLC in addition to the PS5 version. In this you take on the role of Yuffie. She tries to infiltrate the Shinra corporation and collect powerful materia. So it brings another perspective to the known story. But do you even need new content after a little over a year?
I will pass this question on to you this Sunday. The announcement came out of nowhere and many seem excited about it. But there may also be greater resentment because the entire game has already been divided into episodes. So is there really still a need for DLC? From a personal point of view, I can only say that I am delighted with the new content.
The results of the Sunday question of February 21st
Sunday question: What was your highlight from the last Nintendo Direct?
- Project TRIANGLE STRATEGY 33.33% (31 votes)
- I didn’t have a highlight. 18.28% (17 votes)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD 13.98% (13 votes)
- Pyra / Mythra in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 8.60% (8 votes)
- Any other information or announcement [Nennung in den Kommentaren]. 6.45% (6 votes)
- Splatoon 3 5.38% (5 votes)
- Monster Hunter Rise (New Trailer) 4.30% (4 votes)
- No More Heroes 3 (release date) 3.23% (3 votes)
- Mario Golf: Super Rush 2.15% (2 votes)
- Legend of Mana 2.15% (2 votes)
- Hyrule Warriors: Time of Desolation (DLCs) 2.15% (2 votes)
Total of all votes: 93