New week, new sale. Today is at Saturn Super sale started. It’s not just a nice alliteration. The Saturn Super Sale actually has it all.
The action spans several categories, but of course the video games are the most interesting for us. That’s why we’ve selected a few of the best offers for you.
First and foremost, for 339.99 euros you get a bundle * from the brand new Nintendo Switch “Red & Blue Mario Edition” including a matching bag and the brand new Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. A good deal if you wanted to buy both products.
But individual offers are also impressive. As is so often the case, it is worth taking a look at switch games, which are often more stable and generally more expensive:
- Daemon X Machina for 24.99 euros * (Switch)
- La-Mulana 1 & 2 – Hidden Treasure Edition from 17.99 euros * (PS4, Xbox, Switch)
- Trials of Mana for 17.99 euros * (Switch)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake for 32.99 euros * (PS4, also on Amazon *)
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Royal Edition for 14.99 euros * (PS4, also on Amazon *)
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 for 14.99 euros * (Switch, PS4, Xbox) *
- Destiny Connect for 8.99 euros * (Switch, PS4)
- Snack World – The Treasure Hunt Gold for 20.99 euros * (Switch)
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes for 18.99 euros * (Switch)
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories for 19.99 euros * (Switch, PS4)
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars for 42.99 euros * (Switch)
- Utawarerumono: Zan for 9.99 euros * (PS4)
- Resident Evil 2 Remake for 12.99 euros * (PS4, Xbox)
- Fire Emblem Warriors for 24.99 euros * (Switch)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 for 24.99 euros * (Switch)
- and many more*…
Have you found what you are looking for this time? The promotion also includes a variety of other games, this is only a selection. If you have a few euros left, it’s worth browsing through the categories.