Available in two or four-wheel drive, the new Toyota Yaris Cross Hybrid is now available to order in France.
The SUV is everywhere … including in the smallest segments! One of Toyota’s bestsellers in France and Europe, the Toyota Yaris Hybrid arrives in a bodybuilt version. Revealed in early 2020, the Toyota Yaris Cross has just joined the manufacturer’s price list.
Two configurations available
On the technical side, this miniature version of the Toyota RAV4 benefits from the same technical configuration as its big sister. Powered by a 1.5 l petrol engine coupled to an electric unit, the Yaris Cross offers 116 horsepower in its basic configuration.
Based on the addition of a second electric motor on the rear axle, an AWD-i all-wheel drive configuration is also offered.
From 25 500 €
With a difference of € 3,500 from the classic version of the Yaris, the Cross begins from 25,500 € in two-wheel drive and from € 29,500 in all-wheel drive. It uses the same range construction as its big sister. In total, six finishes are available:
- Dynamic, only available in two-wheel drive version, this entry-level version incorporates Toyota Safety Sense, rear view camera, automatic air conditioning and an 8-inch touch screen
- Dynamic Business, reserved for professionals, it incorporates in addition to the Dynamic finish of 16 ” alloy rims, front & rear parking radars, the Toyota Touch & Go navigation system or even the Hybrid Academy course, a support program intended for train buyers in technology and eco-driving.
- Design, available on all versions, this finish is equipped with 17 ” alloy rims, full LED and adaptive lights, sequential LED indicators, dark tinted rear windows or even the Toyota Smart Connect with 9-inch touch screen.
- Trail, an adventurer-oriented finish with 17-inch alloy rims, roof rails, shields with front and rear reinforcement. In addition, there are front & rear parking sensors, a blind spot warning system, a head-up display device, half-leather upholstery, heated front seats and dual-zone automatic air conditioning.
- Collection which benefits from the same equipment of the Trail and adds a two-tone bodywork
- First, available only in all-wheel drive, this premium finish offers two-tone paint, specific 18-inch alloy wheels, black leather upholstery, an electric tailgate, a panoramic roof, charging for phones by induction and an 8-high audio system -speakers.
Toyota Yaris Cross 2021 price
|Dynamic Business||€ 27,000||–|
|Design||€ 27,500||€ 29,500|
|Collection||€ 30,500||€ 32,500|
|Trail||€ 30,500||€ 32,500|