- On May 16, the ball rolls again in the Bundesliga.
- Sky * has great offers at the start: you can expect free TV broadcasts, discounted subscriptions and new features.
- Here you can find out everything there is to know about the continuation of the Bundesliga at Sky *.
Starting on May 16, 2020, the hearts of football fans will beat faster – because the Bundesliga is finally going on. Even if the disappointment that we can’t cheer on our favorite team in the stadium is great, the joy that the ball rolls again prevails. To make the continuation of the season even tastier, Sky * offers new features that you shouldn’t miss.
Football on free TV
Everyone who is not yet a Sky customer will be happy to receive the following message: Sky * shows you the first two conferences after the Corona mandatory break on free TV. The conferences of the 26th and 27th match days of the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga will be freely receivable for everyone. You can watch the games on Sky Sport News (HD) or via livestream on skysport.de.
The new features at Sky
As a Sky customer, you of course have many advantages over the two game days on free TV. Not only that you can watch all the games individually – Sky * has announced some new features for the re-start of the Bundesliga. What exactly can you expect?
- More broadcasts in Ultra HD. Sky is already showing the “tipico top game of the week” in Ultra HD, now there are up to two games every game day.
- The “#Couch curve”. Florian Schmidt-Sommerfeld is moderating the game on Saturday evening with two guests: one fan from each team.
- There is a new audio option. In addition to the basic setting “Original”, in which you can hear the commentator and what is happening in the stadium, there is also a function that records a soundtrack with a public atmosphere. That should create a possible authentic listening experience.
- You can also look forward to a one-time campaign. At the start on Saturday there is an additional transmission of the area derby between BVB and FC Schalke 04. The special thing about it: The game is provided with a fan comment.
For those who don’t get enough: the Sky Bundesliga package and the “End of Season Ticket”
Are you not yet a Sky customer or do you only have a subscription for films or series? But you don’t want to miss a game in the Bundesliga and try out the new features? Then take a look at the Sky Bundesliga package * and the “End of Season Ticket” *.
The Sky Bundesliga package
With the Sky Bundesliga package you can see the first and second soccer league and the DFB Cup live in HD. You get the package for a year for only 24.99 euros per month – saving you 50 percent of the normal price. In addition, you pay no activation fee and no shipping costs for the Sky Q Receiver, which would normally have cost another 70 euros
Sky Ticket’s “End of Season Ticket”
If you are not interested in a long-term contract, the “End of Season Ticket” is just right for you. This will secure you the Supersport Ticket for a one-off fee of 39.99 euros for two months. With the ticket you stream all conferences of the Bundesliga and the second division, the UEFA Champions League, the Premier League and the DFB Cup. There are also many other live sports highlights such as handball, golf and tennis.