The Internet offering from AUTO BILD, AUTO BILD ALLRAD, AUTO BILD MOTORSPORT, AUTO BILD SPORTSCARS, AUTO BILD CLASSIK, AUTO BILD TUNING, AUTO BILD MOBIL, AUTO BILD TV and AUTO TEST is commissioned by Axel Springer SE from Axel Springer Auto Verlag GmbH based in Hamburg.
Participation in online competitions on the portals of Axel Springer Auto Verlag GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “autobild.de”) and their implementation, unless otherwise stated in individual cases, is based on the following provisions.
§ 1 competition
(1) The competitions are carried out by autobild.de in cooperation with various partners (cooperation partners).
(2) A participant takes part in the competition by solving the tasks listed in the respective competition concept or fulfilling conditions of participation and entering their contact details in the contact form associated with the competition. Participation must take place within the deadline specified in the competition. The participant is responsible for the correctness of his email and / or postal address. The electronically logged receipt at autobild.de is used to check that deadlines are met.
§ 2 participants
(1) People over the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
(2) In order to participate in the competition, it is imperative that all personal information is true. Otherwise an exclusion according to § 3 (4) can take place.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of autobild.de and Axel Springer SE, the cooperation partners involved and their families are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, autobild.de reserves the right to exclude people from the competition.
(3) People who use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation are also excluded. In these cases, profits can also be revoked and reclaimed if necessary.
(4) It is also excluded who makes false personal information.
(5) People living outside the Federal Republic of Germany are also excluded.
§ 4 implementation and processing
(1) Autobild.de will notify the winners in writing by post and / or email and can be published by name on the portals of autobild.de and / or on the website of the respective cooperation partner. The winner expressly agrees to this form of publication. how-to-cars.com is entitled to transmit the winner’s data to the cooperation partners in order to enable delivery of the prize. If autobild.de only knows the email address of the winner, the winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not report within four weeks with his complete postal address after sending the notification, the claim to the prize expires and a new winner will be determined by lot. The claim to the prize also lapses if the transfer of the prize cannot take place within 6 months of the first notification of the prize for reasons that are in the person of the winner. Other, possibly shorter, deadlines may apply to vehicle and travel prices (see (4) and (5)).
(2) The item presented as a prize in the competition is not necessarily the same as the item won. Rather, there may be deviations in terms of model, color or the like. The prize sponsor can select an item of medium type and quality that is equivalent to the item presented as a prize.
(3) The non-cash prizes (with the exception of motor vehicles and travel) will be sent by autobild.de or by the sponsor or a third party commissioned by autobild.de or by the sponsor by forwarding agent, parcel service or post to the postal address to be specified by the winner.
Delivery takes place only within the Federal Republic of Germany. Delivery is free.
In the event that the delivery is made by a freight forwarder, the freight forwarder will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date. The delivery usually takes place Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. The winner has the option of providing a replacement address in their immediate vicinity to which the prize can be delivered in their absence. If the carrier does not find anyone at the address of the winner or at the replacement address, a message will be left. The winner has to bear the costs of a new delivery.
(4) In the event of a car win, the winner will be given the car dealer responsible for the delivery. If the vehicle is not picked up within the period specified by the price sponsor or the vehicle dealer, the profit will be forfeited.
The winner bears all costs that are caused by the collection, as well as all further follow-up costs (taxes, fuel, repairs, etc.). The same applies to motorcycles and comparable prices.
(5) In the case of travel winnings, the processing takes place only in direct contact between the winner and the respective sponsor or a tour operator commissioned by the latter. If a travel date is not already specified in the competition itself, the date setting for the trip is reserved solely for the sponsor or tour operator. There is no entitlement to a specific travel date. If the trip is not taken on the date or period specified by the sponsor or tour operator, there is no longer any claim to the prize. With confirmation of the trip, the winner is subject to the travel conditions of the organizer.
The arrival and departure to the starting point of the trip (airport, train station etc.) is at the expense of the winner, unless otherwise stated in the competition or expressly agreed. The same applies to all private costs incurred during the trip (minibar, telephone, etc.).
The value of the trip in the advertisement text refers to the most expensive travel time and is therefore subject to seasonal variations and currency fluctuations, depending on the time at which the trip was made available and taken up. The winner takes note of this and agrees that compensation for any difference in value in any form is excluded.
(6) If the transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement.
The winner will also receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize in the version presented is no longer available (model change, seasonal goods, etc.).
(7) A cash payment of the winnings or any profit replacement is not possible under any circumstances.
(8th) The claim to the prize or substitute prize cannot be assigned.
(9) Complaints relating to the implementation of the competition must be sent to autobild.de in writing, stating the competition, within 14 days of the reason becoming known. Complaints communicated by telephone or late are not dealt with.
§ 5 Premature termination of the competition
autobild.de reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. Autobild.de makes use of this option in particular if, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and / or software) or for legal reasons, the proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, autobild.de can demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 6 data protection
In order to participate in a competition, it is essential to accept the applicable general terms and conditions and the data protection declaration. The participant is free to withdraw at any time email@example.com revoke the consent to the storage and thus withdraw from participation.
§ 7 liability
(1) autobild.de is freed of all obligations when the prize is handed over, unless these rules already indicate an earlier point in time.
(2) Autobild.de is not liable for material and / or legal defects in the profits donated by the partner.
(3) how-to-cars.com is not liable for the bankruptcy of a partner or the consequences of this for the implementation of the competition.
(4) autobild.de is only liable for damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence by autobild.de or one of its vicarious agents or through the negligent breach of duties that are essential for the achievement of the purpose of the contract. These restrictions do not apply to damage caused by injury to life, limb and / or health or for liability under the Product Liability Act. The preceding limitations of liability also apply in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, in the event of faults in the technical systems and services, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data or viruses.
(5) In the event of travel profits, autobild.de is still not liable for the consequences of a justified change in the travel offer or the justified cancellation of the trip by the tour operator. The possibility of paying out the travel value is excluded.