A monthly content update is probably not enough for the Xbox Game Pass. As always, there will be more supplies in the middle of the month. After games like Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Tell Me Why and Disgaea 4 Complete + as well as Hotshot Racing are already available in the Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft is backing it up again.
The following will continue in the second half of the month:
- September 17th – Company of Heroes 2 (PC)
- September 22nd – Destiny 2: Shadowkeep & Forsaken (Android & Console)
- September 22nd – Halo 3: ODST (Android & Console)
- September 24th – Night in the Woods (Android, Console & PC)
- September 24 – Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (Android & Console)
In addition, the cloud service for subscribers to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now available. 150 games can now be played directly via the cloud on Android smartphones and tablets at no additional cost. Tell Me Why, Grounded, Forza Horizon 4, Battletoads and Co, as well as Spiritfarer, Untitled Goose Game and Destiny 2 and many other games, can be streamed directly to mobile devices.
On September 17th, the Xbox Game Pass for PCs will also leave the beta phase. The fee for the PC Pass will be adjusted in the course of this and the Xbox Game Pass for PCs will then cost 9.99 euros per month. If you already have an active membership, you will only pay more with the next payment cycle.
These games are exiting Xbox Game Pass:
- Coming Soon – Rocket League (Console)
- September 30th – Bad North (Console & PC)
- September 30th – DiRT Rally 2.0 (console & PC)
- September 30th – Dishonored 2 (Console & PC)
- September 30th – Dragoon Orta tank (console)
- September 30 – Westerado: Double Barreled (console)
- September 30th – Yooka-Laylee (console)