The continued aggressive strategy ensures that smartphones like the Mi 10T Lite from Xiaomi are becoming cheaper and cheaper.
The Lite smartphones from Xiaomi are more popular, also because the devices are always reduced in price. This includes, for example, the current Mi 10T Lite, which is now back on the counter at Amazon for less than 250 euros and already has a 5G processor. The reduced price is initially only available as part of the Black Friday offers that are available on Amazon over several days. Strictly speaking, 239.90 euros are due, but we can choose between blue (cover picture) and gray.
This is what the Mi 10T Lite is:
- 6.67 inch display, 120 Hz, FHD +
- Snapdragon 750 processor, 5G capable
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB GB memory (expandable)
- 4820 mAh battery, 33 watt fast charging, USB-C
- 64 MP main camera (Sony, 1 / 1.7 inch, F1.89) + ultra wide angle, macro and depth
16 MP front camera
- Dual SIM, Google Pay, dual stereo speakers, IR blaster, fingerprint sensor, dual band GPS, jack connection
- Android 10 ex works with Google apps
- 165.38 x 76.8 x 9 mm, 214 g
- Colors: blue and gray
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We also recommend taking a look at a price comparison on your own before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!