Only shortly after the last offer, the price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has dropped by a few euros. This time there is a 24-hour deal at MediaMarkt and Saturn, where the price drops to just 289 euros. For this you get a Mi Watch Lite for free. This is a pretty attractive package for getting started or switching, which according to the dealers should only be available until Saturday morning. The price is likely to be available until May 3rd, 9am.
Even cheaper without a smartwatch
If you want to do without the watch and prefer an even lower price, you can treat yourself to the Xiaomi smartphone on Ebay for a price of only 261.80 euros. This is currently still possible with the voucher code PIONIERE.
What is in the Mi 11 Lite:
- 6.55 ″ FHD + OLED display, 90 Hz, HDR10
- Snapdragon 732G, 6 GB RAM memory
- 64/128/256 GB data storage
- 4250 mAh battery, 33 watt fast charging
- 64 MP camera + ultra wide angle, tele macro
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wlan 5, Dual SIM, USB-C
- Dual speakers, fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.7 x 6.81 mm, 157 g
- Android with Google apps
- Colors: blue, black, pink
On the product page you simply have to add both devices to the shopping cart. The price of the Mi Watch Lite is not calculated at the checkout. At Saturn, the offer described is completely available as we have described it to you. It is expected to end at 9 a.m. on May 3rd.
This way to the offer with Mi Watch Lite>
Note: Prices and products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!