Xiaomi offers pre-orderers of the Mi 11 some free add-ons, Amazon is expanding the package with a fat voucher.
Xiaomi is drastically reducing the brand new Mi 11 in an exclusive partnership with Amazon, in any case there are currently some free additions for pre-orderers. This means that the effective price of the new flagship smartphone can be drastically reduced. The add-ons at Amazon include a 150 euro voucher.
In addition, pre-orderers receive a full year guarantee on the display, the Mi Watch (approx. 119 euros) and the current Mi Box S with Android TV (approx. 60 euros). The said voucher will be credited to your Amazon account within 30 days of purchase, Amazon will also point this out again at the checkout.
Xiaomi compensates for the high entry price with an attractive offer
Correctly calculated, the add-ons for a pre-order via Amazon are a theoretical discount of over 300 euros! It just takes a little patience, because Wed 11 will not be released until March 15th. Until then, the promotion is also available, which can be found in a similar form in other shops.
This way to the offer>
Once you have completed your purchase, register on the special page of the campaign by April 30th. Participants must have a German address and be at least 18 years old.
This is in the Xiaomi Mi 11
- 6.81 ″ AMOLED display, 120 Hz, up to 1500 nits, WQHD +, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Snapdragon 888, up to 12 GB RAM (LPDDR5) and 256 GB storage (UFS 3.1)
- 108 MP camera (OIS, 1 / 1.33 ″ sensor) + ultra wide angle and macro (3-10 cm)
20 MP in-display front camera
- 5G, dual SIM, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, IR transmitter, dual band GPS
- 4,600 mAh battery, 55 watt fast charging, 50 watt wireless, 10 watt reverse charge
- Dual speakers, fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitor
- Dimensions: 164, 3 x 74.6 x 8.06 mm, 196 g
- Back: blue and black, glass