More and more dealers now have the new Xiaomi Mi Band 6 on offer. But a popular retailer attracts attention right at the market launch with a small campaign. What doesn’t really surprise us is that Xiaomi hardware is rarely not available at promotional prices. Instead of asking for the RRP of around 50 euros, MediaMarkt currently only wants 39 euros per copy to order the smart fitness tracker. That’s a really strong campaign right at the start of the market. The first rush already causes a slight delay in delivery times.
The following is one of the most important key data of the Mi Band 6:
- 1.56 ″ AMOLED display with touch control
- individually adaptable watchface, many templates
- exchangeable bracelet made of plastic
- Bluetooth 5 connection to the smartphone
- Quick replies for smartphone notifications
- Waterproof up to 5 ATM
- 125 mAh battery for two weeks of running time
- Pulse measurement including blood oxygen measurement
- Tracking 19 common sports
- Sleep tracking, health score, stress measurement, etc.
This way to the offer>
The Mi Band 6 is only available cheaper abroad. We currently do not know the duration for how long the promotional price should be available. Price comparison via Idealo:
Note: Prices and products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!