A month after the last offer, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is again cheaper, the Penta camera smartphone is reduced at Saturn and MediaMarkt.
Again we get the first Xiaomi smartphone with Penta camera (5!) For a very good price in German retail – this time MediaMarkt and Saturn are shrinking the price. The Mi Note 10 again falls under the magical 400 euros. More precisely, there is the Android phone with 108 MP main camera from a joint development with Samsung for exactly 384.59 euros. According to Idealo, this is a top price. You can find them at MediaMarkt and Saturn alike, for the colors black and white.
108 MP main camera in a smartphone
- 6.47 ″ FHD + AMOLED display with curved sides and fingerprint
- Snapdragon 730G, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB storage
- 5260 mAh battery, 30-watt quick charge, USB-C
- 108 MP 1 / 1.33 ″ main camera, F1.69, OIS, 27 MP photo resolution
8 MP 1 / 3.6 ″ telephoto (wide), F2.0, OIS, 5x zoom
12 MP 1 / 2.6 ″ telephoto / portrait (close), F2.0
20 MP 1 / 2.8 ″ ultra-wide, F2.2
2 – 10 cm macro, F2.4
Dual flash with soft light
- 32 MP front camera in a notch
- Hi-res audio, NFC, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5, jack, IR blaster
- Android operating system with Google apps
- Colors: black and white
About the offers:
Thanks to the discount code, Saturn on Ebay is even cheaper at the time of the article.
PS: You can find even more different smartphone offers at the same time in the MediaMarkt smartphone fever and at the Saturn Purzel prices.
Note: Prices and offered products can change shortly before or during the campaign. We have no influence on that. A separate price comparison check before buying is always recommended. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, feel free to drop it in the comments or join our Telegram group!