Probably the best-known electronics chain is again using the red pen, the bestseller Redmi Note 8 Pro is discounted.
It’s back, this time in the same form. Only one week after the last deal, the Redmi Note 8 Pro from Xiaomi is again available at a low price on the virtual counter. This time we have five colors to choose from again, Saturn and MediaMarkt only want 159 euros for all variants. The long-running favorite, which is no longer very fresh, is a “Nobrainer” for this price and is of interest to everyone who is in this price category. Treat yourself.
Redmi Note 8 Pro: long-running with a large memory
- 6.53 ″ FHD + LC display, 500 Nit, GG 5
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage (expandable)
- Mediatek’s Helio G90T chip
- 4500 mAh battery, 18 watt fast charging
- 64 MP (F1.89) + ultra wide angle + macro + depth sensor
20 MP front camera
- USB-C, dual SIM, BT 5, WiFi 2.4 / 5 GHz, NFC
- Android with Google apps ex works – MIUI 12 available
- Colors: green, gray, orange, blue, white
The offer is definitely available until 9 a.m. on Monday morning (February 21). You can also get the recurring permanent offer via the Saturn online shop.
This way to the offer>
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!