Red pencil: The water heater of the supply side is back, the Redmi Note 8 Pro with a large memory falls below 160 euros.
We have reported countless times about offers of this kind, because the Redmi Note 8 Pro from Xiaomi is always available at the offer price at very short intervals. This weekend, the well-known dealers are lowering the price of the model with 128 GB of storage again to just 159 euros and offering five colors to choose from. The discount is available again at MediaMarkt and also at Saturn. The combination of price and features make the Redmi Note 8 Pro still a Nobrainer.
Redmi Note 8 Pro: Android bestseller with 128 GB falls in price
- 6.53 ″ FHD + LC display, 500 Nit, GG 5
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage (expandable)
- Mediatek’s Helio G90T chip
- 4500 mAh battery, 18 watt fast charging
- 64 MP (F1.89) + ultra wide angle + macro + depth sensor
20 MP front camera
- USB-C, dual SIM, BT 5, WiFi 2.4 / 5 GHz, NFC
- Android with Google apps ex works – MIUI 12 available
- Colors: green, gray, orange, blue, white
In any case, the offer is still available until 9 a.m. on Monday morning (February 15). Nevertheless, keep in mind that the successor models are more often available at not much higher prices.
This way to the offer>