Xiaomi makes 5G possible for less than 200 euros, the new Redmi Note 9T is still available at a special price on Amazon for a few days.
In the last few days, the new Redmi Note 9T 5G has already started a few euros cheaper in Germany, but the starting price, which is reduced for further days, is still very strong. The latest and probably last model in the Note 9 series costs around 200 euros, and thanks to a new processor it can already be connected to 5G networks (including dual SIM). We will get the Redmi Note 9T on Amazon for 199.90 euros by the beginning of next week.
This is in the Redmi Note 9T with 5G:
- 6.53 ″ FHD + display, Gorilla Glass 5
- Mediatek Dimsenity 800U, 4 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB memory, microSD slot
- 48 MP camera (F1.69, 1/2 ″ sensor) + macro and depth
- 5,000 mAh battery, 18 watt fast charging via USB-C
- Fingerprint sensor, NFC, face unlock, IR transmitter, jack
- Android with Google apps
- 161.9 x 77.3 x 9.05 mm, 199 g
- Colors: Black and Purple
If you want more data storage, you currently add around 26 euros.
This way to the offer>
Note: Prices and the products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!